...BUT Benjamin absolutely loves it.
I have to turn around and pretend that Benjamin is safely on the ground playing with his Dad.
Honestly, it doesn't bother me to see other kids tossed up in the air. But when it's mine, I get so nervous and it's hard not to run over and grab him and keep him safe and close to the ground.
Does anyone else feel this way too? Or do I need to chill out a little?
4 comments:
Cute video! I think it can be kind of scary when dads play around like that, but as long as the kid is having fun I try to endure it! So, you guys moved rgiht? Will you still be in the ward then?
YIKES! It's so cute to watch how much Joanthan is enjoying it, too. So cute. How are you feeling?
You are NOT the only one! Half the time Bart throws Addison up in the air I have a heart attack...especially the time he almost dropped her...I almost killed him. Te he he.
Wow. you guys. I love your family.
Post a Comment