Sunday, March 8, 2009

Basketball... oh, and more Basketball

Back in October or November I bought Jonathan a couple tickets to the Jazz game on February 28th. We originally had planned to get a babysitter, but after our babysitter went out of town we decided to go ahead and take Benjamin and Daniel with us. We're glad we did because Benjamin had a great time! He liked watching the game, but I think he enjoyed the Jazz dancers much better! He kept dancing along with them (in his usual reserved, quiet way).
Benjamin enjoyed the game so much we decided to take him to the BYU Men's basketball game last night. It was the last home game for the season against Air Force. Again, Benjamin loved it and didn't want to go home when I asked him if he wanted to right after half time. He looked so tired, but leaving wasn't an option! (we live right down the street from the Marriott Center so walking home with him and leaving Jonathan to finish the game alone wouldn't have been a problem). I took Daniel home instead and put him to bed and Benjamin got to spend some time with Dad watching the end of the game together.

No comments: