Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We're Still Here :)

I haven't posted in awhile because I really haven't felt like I've had anything interesting enough to post about.
Oh, and I spend a lot of my free time cleaning up after these guys...
But now I feel like I have something fun to share so expect a few posts in the next couple days. Just a few updates before I get to the good stuff:

The boys have so much fun playing together. They are best friends and worst enemies and will probably stay that way for much of their lives. One of their favorite things to do right now is take showers in the shower in our bathroom. They love to wipe all the steam and water off the shower door and play "peek-a-boo" through it.
We've started potty training Benjamin. And by "started" I mean we bought a potty and he sits on it when he feels like it. We have a lot of diapers left in his size so my plan is to let him get used to sitting on the potty as much as possible before we run out of diapers. And once we're out, then it's time for big boy underwear. I have a few ideas of how we'll "train" him when the time comes... we'll keep you updated.
Daniel has been sick lately and hasn't been sleeping well at all. The last three nights have been rough and I'm soooo tired from getting up with him 4 to 10 times a night. He started with a stuffy/runny nose and now has had a cough for about a week and a half. And he started pulling on his ears today :( One of our new Church friends is an ER doctor and he said there's a really nasty virus going around. He is going to make a "house call" tomorrow and check Daniel out to make sure he's not getting worse.

No comments: