
I have been putting off letting Benjamin feed himself with a spoon mostly because I didn't want to clean up the mess. But today after he finished most of his yogurt I let him take control of the spoon to see what he could do. It was a mess, but not as bad as I thought it would be. Actually nothing ended up on the floor and very little on the high chair. Most of it was on his face and shirt. It was vanilla yogurt so you can't see how much he really got all over his face. For the most part he was able to get the spoon into his mouth with some food still on it. Maybe we'll try again at dinner... after I make sure to put something down on the floor underneath him. I'm sure this was just a one time thing where the yogurt didn't get all over the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment