Here's a quick update on the boys. Benjamin is eating a ton these days so we're thinking he's going through another growth spurt. Or he's just burning calories like crazy with all the running and kicking and dancing and jumping he's been doing lately. We have a very active kid and we're planning on putting him in gym class next month at The Little Gym. It's a little pricey, but we went to a trial class Tuesday night and Benjamin absolutely loved it. He even enjoyed hanging off the uneven bars and walking down the balance beam, and then jumping off the end. We hope the class will help him learn to follow directions from a teacher and help him learn new motor skills. Plus, once it starts getting cold he won't be able to play outside as much and he'll need an outlet for his never ending energy- or I'm going to go crazy this winter :)
Daniel had a blocked tear duct this week. We're glad it wasn't pink eye. All the goopiness was pretty gross though. It's all better now :) Because I took him to the pediatrician's office to have his eye checked we were able to have him weighed. He's now 10 lbs 8 oz! 3 weeks ago he was 8 lbs 1 oz, so he's growing really well! He's starting to get those big cheeks that Benjamin had. Yay :) We finally got a picture of Daniel smiling. It's not the greatest of pictures, but we'll get a better one soon.
Did I already mention that I love it when my boys smile?!
1 comment:
Your boys are so adorable. Congratulations on the new little one. I loved watching Benjamin do all the motions to his primary songs, how cute.
Post a Comment