Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Before Christmas

Before we left for Jonathan's parents house on Christmas Eve we opened a few presents at home. Benjamin and Daniel were able to open their presents from Grammy and Pepere while we talked with them through our web cam. Benjamin and Daniel both got some fun things, but Benjamin's favorite was this cute backpack with a monkey.
Uncle Tyler and Aunt Cassidee were visiting while we opened presents and I think Uncle Tyler enjoyed Benjamin's train set more than Benjamin did! The train set is another hit for 2 year olds, in case anyone needs a gift idea :)

I also got to open my present from Jonathan before Christmas because it was too big and we wouldn't be able to fit it in the car along with everything else that needed to go up to Jonathan's parents' house.


Jonathan got me a new keyboard! Now, don't start to think that I can play the piano. I'm awfully self taught. But I wanted to get one so that I could practice practice practice and get better. Also, we plan to put Benjamin in piano lessons in a couple years anyway, and Costco had a good Casio for a good price. I love my keyboard! Thank you Jonathan!
Benjamin loves my keyboard too. When he saw what it was as he was helping me open it he got so excited he started climbing on top of the box. It was so funny.

No comments: