Friday, December 19, 2008

Something Akin to the Plague

We've all been sick.

It started Saturday with Benjamin developing croup.

After two nights of no sleep and lots of snotty nose wiping and coughing fits, both Jonathan and I had full blown nasty colds ourselves. Yuck.

We are sooo grateful that Daniel is just a little congested and he didn't get croup, too.

We're hoping and praying that we'll all feel better soon. It's been 6 days of sickness around here and we're all ready to feel better.

Ps- I LOVE steroid shots. Benjamin got one on Monday and he was able to breathe so much better and slept so much better. I will not wait as long to get him one next time!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Aren't those shots great! Addison was literally sounding better on the way home from the Doctor's office. Modern Medicine really is amazing!

Natalie said...

Hope you all feel better soon!!

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better real soon. We are getting over our own sickness as well. Anthony had pink eye last week as well, and I think we stopped it before it spread to the rest of us. Good luck!