We decided to have a birthday party for Daniel before we left Utah so we can celebrate with our family and friends. We were so happy to see so many people and spend time with them before we left Utah. Here is the cake I made: I patterned it after The Very Hungry Caterpillar, one of our favorite books to read to the boys. I don't know what it is with my boys, but neither liked their first birthday cake. Weird kids :) Benjamin loved the cupcakes though!
Oh my goodness, Tabitha, that cupcake cake is too darling!!! Your boys are pretty cute, too. :) That look of sheer horror on Daniel's face is pretty hilarious (although I'm sure it wasn't hilarious at the time).
3 comments:
Those are so cute, and look so easy to make! He's darling.
this is so cute! I can't believe he's a year old!
Oh my goodness, Tabitha, that cupcake cake is too darling!!! Your boys are pretty cute, too. :) That look of sheer horror on Daniel's face is pretty hilarious (although I'm sure it wasn't hilarious at the time).
Post a Comment