Sunday, August 2, 2009

Random Findings in Bed

Lately when I go in the check on Benjamin before going to bed or when I go get him after nap I have been finding random things in his bed with him. The most common things are dirty laundry from his laundry basket and books or toys.
The other day I found diapers and wipes (luckily, both were unused) while he was napping:

And last night I found this:
That's his red plastic chair that I threw in his room when we were trying to make room in the garage for our car.
It's funny because I never hear him awake in his room after we've put him to bed and I'm almost excited to see if something new is waiting for me when he wakes up.

1 comment:

Jones said...

lol, that's hilarious! it's like Christmas morning for you every day, in a way ;)