We had a great Halloween this year! Benjamin was a golfer and Daniel wore Benjamin's goldfish costume from 2 years ago.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Happy Halloween
Ok, so this post originally was a lot longer and had more pictures but Blogger is being stupid and keeps deleting pictures or text every time I upload more pictures so this is all you get tonight :)
We had a great Halloween this year! Benjamin was a golfer and Daniel wore Benjamin's goldfish costume from 2 years ago.


I already posted this on Facebook, but I'll tell it again here for the fun of it. I took Benjamin and Daniel to the local library's costume contest the week before Halloween. Both boys were in the 0-2 years old group and Daniel won the 3rd place prize and Benjamin won the 1st place prize! We were so surprised and excited. They both got 3 childrens books each for their prizes. Nice, huh?
We had a great Halloween this year! Benjamin was a golfer and Daniel wore Benjamin's goldfish costume from 2 years ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That goldfish costume is one of the coolest costumes I have ever seen! Where on earth did you find it?! Also, love the family pic at the top of your blog. What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment