Tuesday, November 3, 2009
We Are Thankful!
I was feeling crafty today so I went to the local Hobby Lobby and picked up a few things and made our family a Countdown to Thanksgiving jar following this tutorial from Somewhat Simple. I went ahead and printed her list of things to be thankful for and the corresponding activities for this year and next year I'll change a few of them to fit a little better with our own family.
I LOVE how it turned out and I'm excited to start using it tomorrow with the boys. I hope it becomes a fun family tradition that we continue through the years. I'm looking forward not only to counting my blessings, but to also do some fun things with Jonathan and our boys that will strengthen our family and make some fum memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is adorable! I'm sure the boys will love it.
Post a Comment