Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ummm, yeah.

So I haven't posted anything in a long time. It's ok, we all lived, right?

I think I'm ready to start blogging again. But I really don't want to rewind all the way back to November. So here's a quick recap of our holidays:

Thanksgiving was fun. We spent it in Georgia with the Mount family. They were so nice to include us in their extended family dinner.

We spent 3 weeks on vacation over Christmas and New Years in both California and Utah. It was fun. We loved seeing family and friends. Benjamin and Daniel were spoiled for Christmas. Good times were had by all.

The End.

1 comment:

Jones said...

glad you had some good holidays! I saw a picture of you on Rebecca's blog with Christina and Haas (I think that who that was). anyway you looked great and I hope you guys can get settled and back into a routine easily. Benjamin looks so cute with his monkey backpack above!