This is Benjamin's first season playing soccer. He is the youngest player on his team. The other kids are 4 and 5 years old. But he has the heart for soccer and keeps up with them. In fact, he's usually the only kid that plays the entire game- the other kids all take breaks but we can't get Benjamin to sit down for a few minutes when there's a ball on the field. Here are a few fun pictures of Benjamin playing in his first couple games.
The county rec center decided to name the kid's teams after the World Cup teams- Benjamin is on the Australia team with 2 friends from church. Here's a picture of Benjamin in his uniform right after his first game. I forgot to take a picture of him in it before he was all tired and sweaty.
I love how big the uniform is on him. That's the smallest size they had!
Also, did you see his shoes? It rains a lot in Georgia. There are usually nice big mud puddles at the ends of the soccer fields and of course the kids all go running straight for them. Benjamin's shoes are permanently muddy.
1 comment:
How fun! I was looking for a soccer team for Addison to play on, but they don't do them until they're 5 in Spanish Fork! I'm going to look and see if I can find some in Orem or Provo that she can play in.
Post a Comment