Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sandwich Time

This little boy makes me laugh every day. He has quite the sense of humor. And he wants to be a big boy soooo badly. This was Jonathan's lunch. He wanted it. So I gave it to him for one bite. He wouldn't give the sandwich back, screaming and crying when I took it away. And he wouldn't settle for having a piece torn off for him. He had to have the whole thing. And he ate about 1/4 to 1/3 of it before we got home and Jonathan got his sandwich back. And yes, this little guy eats his veggies :) We love that.

2 comments:

Jones said...

hey I just got your comment about the cloth diapers...didn't know you did it! any helpful hints for a newbie?!!

I ordered a ton from ebay. I think I got a back of ten plus ten inserts from sunbaby and coolababy. I don't remember the brands so much.

Right now I'm using fuzzibunz and LOVE them. but they are PRICEY! I think if I knew for sure we'd be having more kids I might have gotten those but...

besides my friend looked at the ones I ordered and said they looked really good and wished she had seen them before spending so much on fuzzibunz. (though they are worth the price!)

and the ones I got are ones size, so it grows with the baby and has snaps all over the front (I don't think I'd like velcro)

anyway, I loved your comment and hopefully you can give me some good tips so I can keep having a good experience with cloth diapers, lol!

oh and if you guys ever want to head south a bit more to vacation, you're always welcome!!

Rebecca said...

I just actually went to your blog (instead of just reading it in reader) for the first time in a long time. I LOVE your picture on the top and the new design is awesome!