Friday, October 19, 2007

Benjamin helps with laundry

Benjamin decided to help his dad start the laundry today. I'm sure you can imagine how that went, but here are the cutest pictures ever... actually, way cuter than the ones we took last night at the portrait studio... but that's another story.

Here he is sorting laundry on our bed... yes, it's been about a week since we did laundry last so there was a lot of it!


Next, Benjamin helped Dad take the whites to the washing machine. That looked like fun, too. But I think Benjamin's favorite part was watching the washer fill up with water... he loves water of any kind, especially when it's filling up the washer or the bathtub.

I know this may seem silly to post pictures of Benjamin helping with the laundry, but it's the little things during the day that mean so much to me. It's the little things that make up our lives and our memories.

No comments: