Saturday, October 6, 2007

Crawling everywhere

Well, Benjamin is still at it... the DVD's come down at least 3 times a day. Sometimes only 5 or 6 come down, but usually it's all of them. And every time Benjamin just looks at me like "What? I'm just playing." It's the cutest thing ever!

Benjamin is also crawling all over the place all the time. This child of mine does not stay still, EVER. Well, except maybe when he's sleeping... nevermind, he's all over the place then too. He tends to flip over onto his stomach and then pushes up into crawling position, all while still asleep. Then he doesn't quite know how to get back down and starts fussing until we go in and flip him back over. The whole process starts all over again a couple hours later.

So I've been trying to get good pictures of Benjamin to post on the blog this past week. But every time I pull out the camera and Benjamin looks at me he starts crawling over to grab the camera and stick it in his mouth. And he's such a fast crawler now that most of the pictures end up looking like this:


But I did manage to get a couple good pictures of him standing along the couch today, here's a good one:

Meanwhile, Jonathan is studying hard in school and doing very well so far. He doesn't have much time to do much except study, eat, and sleep. Once or twice a week he gets out to play basketball with some friends at the church. I'm glad he's finding time to do something he enjoys since he hasn't been able to go fishing for awhile.

As for me, I'm still working full time from home and keeping busy with a very active little boy. Sometimes I find time to read a magazine, scrapbook a little, and oh yeah, take a shower every once in a while. Ha ha. No seriously, it's hard to find time to take a shower. At least the 20 minute long ones I used to enjoy so much... ahhh. All you mothers out there know what I'm talking about... I've also been asked to start a Scrapbooking Club at church. We'll have our first get together in a couple weeks. I can't wait to have several hours devoted just to scrapbooking with friends every month. Hopefully it will help me stay current with Benjamin's scrapbook. I don't want to be scrapping his first birthday when he's starting Jr. High.

Well, that's about all this week. So long for now... and as always, keep in touch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid 20 minute showers are over for a lonnnng time honey! And hey, 12 years is a decent time frame for scrapbooking -- I still have your elementary school years to do! great pictures, I need my Benjamin fix -- better check Southwest for a good rate SOON! hugs, mom