Saturday, December 8, 2007

Benjamin enjoying a roll

Normally when we feed Benjamin I give him small pieces of whatever food he's eating and let him take one at a time. Every once in awhile though, it's more fun to watch him tackle a whole food. As long as it's something safe to eat... and messy. The other day I let him eat a roll. He had a lot of fun, as you can see. and Jonathan had a lot of fun vacuuming up the mess. Te he he...




Benjamin loves to share his food too. Here he is offering me a bite.



And look at these big beautiful brown eyes... I wonder where he got those ;)



Benjamin also managed to find a way to get close to the Christmas tree and he went straight for my Baby's First Christmas ornament that is now 25 years old... (yikes!)... At least it wasn't a breakable one.

No comments: