Sunday, December 9, 2007

New Blog Design

I spent awhile this afternoon updating the look of our blog for the Winter season. Legally, I have to give credit to http://www.shabbyprincess.com/ for the background papers that I downloaded to use. So, thank you Shabby Princess!

Also, for easy instructions on how to update your own blog, see this blog: http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ She does a wonderful job explaining the steps and made it so easy to follow! I've also added a link in the My Favorite Blogs list to the right in case you need to find the website later :)

And, thank you to the lovely ladies of www.pinchingyourpennies.com who pointed me in the right direction to find these great sites.

Happy Sunday everyone :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

OH MY GOSH!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I have been trying to figure out how to change the background of my blog to something of my choice FOREVER!!! I actually understand what she is saying, so hopefully this will work! THANKS!!!