Friday, March 21, 2008

Benjamin's Park Adventure

I finally had time (and energy!) on a nice day to take Benjamin to the park a couple blocks from our house. He was mostly interested in the other kids playing, but he had some fun exploring on his own. Here are some fun pictures. He seemed to enjoy the swings the best. as you can tell by the goofy smile...





He was very quiet most of the time we were there. I had some things to do at home and we didn't have sunscreen on so we left after about 20 minutes. Benjamin was fine in the stroller walking across the grass, but as soon as I got to the parking lot he started to cry. He obviously had fun and didn't want to leave! I told him we'll go back again soon. (He doesn't know that the Easter Bunny is bringing him some sandbox toys so we'll obviously need to try them out!

No comments: