So Jonathan was the biggest sport and took me to see the Rascal Flatts concert last Friday for my birthday. Jonathan "despises" country music (that's his word) but he said, "I didn't like half their songs, but they were entertaining." Ummm... of course they were! I have loved Rascal Flatts since their first cd came out in 2000. I've seen them one other time in concert, about three years ago when they opened for Kenny Chesney. This was so much better! We got some great videos and pictures of the group and the band (mostly because Jonathan was in awe of the stage) but we forgot to get any of the two of us! Oh well.




I wish I could get some of the video we took posted, but I think the files are too big. I'm even having a hard time uploading them to You Tube. I'll keep trying because these pictures really don't show how awesome this concert really was.
The best part of the whole concert was that Jonathan didn't complain once. The second best part was when he said he wouldn't mind if I wanted to go again next year for my birthday! Now that is wonderful progress :)
Thank you again Jonathan for taking me. It was one of the best birthday presents you have ever given me!
No comments:
Post a Comment