Tuesday, March 18, 2008

: )

It's a GIRL!!!
Here is her beautiful face...
And here is her cute hand (don't worry, I'm having a hard time really seeing it too!)

And finally, the between the legs shot- definitely no " boy parts" hanging out between those legs.
What is really funny is that this little girl was just like her brother- crossing her legs and keeping all the umbilical cord strategically placed over the parts we needed to see. So I got up and went to the bathroom and when I came back she had moved just enough to let us take a peek and then crossed her legs again. What can I say- I have modest children. At least we didn't have to go back 3 times like we did with Benjamin until we FINALLY found out that he was a boy.
And before you ask- we do have a name picked out for her. We are going to name her McKenna Ranae Gibson.
(disclaimer- this is her name unless we have some sort of divine intervention that tells us to name her something else, or if she does end up magically becoming a boy between now and August.)

2 comments:

Morgan said...

YAY! congrats, that is SO exciting to have one of each! benjamin will be such a good big brother to her!

Rebecca said...

YAY! Congrats! Girls are so fun! I'm sure boys are too, but I'm biased at the moment. ;o)