Sunday, November 2, 2008

October 31st

We had a fun Halloween!

Benjamin and Daniel enjoyed a "brothers moment" One second Benjamin was pushing Daniel, the next he was hugging and kissing him.
And I have about 20 pictures where either Daniel or Benjamin is smiling, but never both at the same time. If anyone knows how I can crop out one of their faces and photoshop it onto their body in another picture, let me know!
I can't believe how big Daniel looks sitting next to Benjamin!
After pictures, Benjamin painted his pumpkin. Little boys who want to do everything themselves and sharp knives don't mix well- so we went with a paintbrush and a little pumpkin this year.

The finished pumpkin-

We then went Trunk or Treating (again). But this time with Uncle Rob, Aunt Dianne, Uncle Dave, Aunt Theresa, Matthew and Savannah.

We had Anakin, Cinderella, and a little dalmation to go trick-or-treating with.
And apparently I never got a picture of Daniel dressed up again as a dalmation. But trust me, he was just as cute as he was last week at our ward's Halloween party.

No comments: