Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Party

We had another Halloween party last night at our Church. It started with Trunk-or-Treating and then went inside for food and games and a costume contest. Here are the adorable pictures of Benjamin and Daniel in their costumes-
Check out the bib Daniel is wearing- it has his name on it! Below the pumpkin it says 1st Halloween- too cute! That was a gift from Aunt Lois and Uncle Ed who live in Hong Kong. Daniel got one for each of the holidays and they are adorable. Thanks again Auntie Lois and Uncle Ed!

Trunk-or-Treat:
This is us with Jordan and Vilja- they were dressed as a hobbit and elf princess from The Lord of the Rings.

We didn't get many pictures once we were inside, I guess we were too busy playing games and eating yummy food!Ok, so I said in my last post that I wouldn't color my hair again. This time I didn't- I went and bought a cheap wig at Walmart and a couple cans of spray paint and the wig turned out nicely! In fact, I think it looked better than when I did my own hair- much more like Glenn Close in the 101 Dalmations movie (the one that isn't animated). The only downside was that I could smell that spray paint smell all night. But oh well, it was worth not cleaning the bathroom and washing my hair fifty gazillion times!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

ah! Cute little dalmations!