Friday, February 6, 2009

Benjamin's Job Chart

I downloaded a template from the Crafting Chicks blog and made Benjamin this job chart. I "scraplifted" (or copied) much of the original example because I liked it so much and I think it turned out cute. I'm excited to get this printed and laminated for Benjamin to start using it!

***click on the image to enlarge***
The Crafting Chicks blog has so many cool ideas. I'm planning on using this Potty Training Chart when it's time to work on that with Benjamin. And if we move across country this summer, I want to try and put something like this memory game together so Benjamin and Daniel will have a fun game and a good way to help remember their extended family. I haven't had much time to look through the blog yet, but I'm sure I'm going to be making one long list of things to do over the next few months. Check it out!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Okay, I don't know how I missed this post, but cute ideas! Addison LOVES stickers. I should make a potty training chart for her. Yesterday she told us for the first time that she had to go poopoo (well, except the time she told us that while she was taking a bath and actually had to go peepee). Yay! She's initiated it.