Benjamin is doing so much better today! He woke up at 5am crying and I asked if he wanted some medicine to feel better (he was feeling feverish again and I'm sure his ear hurt) and he said "yes" and it sounded so sad. I read him a story after giving him some motrin and put him back to bed and he slept again until 8. He has been pretty happy all morning and is even playing and interacting (yesterday he was just larthargic all day).
Daniel slept so well last night! He went to bed at 7:15 and woke up twice between 8 and 9, but went back to sleep without needing to be fed. And he slept until 2am. YAY! He was up again at 5:30 (right after I got Benjamin back to bed) and again at 6:30. But still, way better than he has been sleeping. I've been feeding him every 2-4 hours all night long since he was born and I was ready for a longer stretch of sleep.
Also, Daniel cut his first tooth this morning! Now we know why he's been a little fussier than usual. Yay for teeth!
No comments:
Post a Comment