Saturday, May 23, 2009

Holy Heart Failure Batman!!

Jonathan and the boys got me this for Mothers' Day





(And these bottoms)

And I also got this:



(I asked for it, don't think he was trying to drop hints)

Jonathan and I did Level 1 last night.

My legs=jelly.

Jonathan's shoulders=wimpy.

Hopefully I'll be ready to wear my lovely new swimsuit in 30 days when we head to California for a 2 week vacation in the sun and surf.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the shade swimsuit! Very cute! :)

Kaylynn said...

I love the disclaimer that you asked for the Jillian Michaels workout! Too funny. Do you guys have comcast? If so, she has a ton of her workouts on demand that could help mix it up. She is c-r-a-z-y. I tried to do one workout and it felt masochistic. But, I guess that's how she looks the way she does.

I also loved your other post about home organizing/simple living/less is more. I have to totally agree. I also think the temple is awesome because of so many flower arrangements. I try to just use candle arrangements and fresh flowers as decor, and it really makes everything seem so much nicer and calmer. What a great lesson, thanks for sharing!