Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Antique Mommy

I love Antique Mommy's blog. She totally understands Motherhood and has the best way of expressing it in words. Especially this post that I read this morning. Maybe because we're coming up on Benjamin's first birthday so quickly and I've been thinking about him growing up before I've had a chance to fully enjoy his baby-ness, but I cried as I read what Antique Mommy had to say. Every mom should read this, so I thought I'd share it with you.

By the way, Benjamin is still sick as ever. We took him to the doctor yesterday and were told to watch him closely for dehydration because we don't want him to end up in the hospital attached to an IV. The doctor said hopefully it's just the flu bug, but it could very well be Rotavirus, which is so dangerous for little kids. There's an epidemic of it right now and most little ones end up in the hospital because of it. So if you can, please say a quick prayer for Benjamin that he will keep enough food and liquids down to keep him home safe with us. Thank you!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

thanks so much for sharing that article with me. i think it is just what i needed today. it totally caught me off guard and was just in tears. i will have to subscribe to her blog...love it!

so sad about benjamin! we will definitely keep him and his cute little cheeks in our prayers!

Rebecca said...

Benjamin is in our prayers too! I'm so sorry! I had no idea he was sick!

Antique Mommy said...

I just now came across this link - thank you SO much for your kind words and taking the time to express them on your blog!

~ Antique Mommy