Yesterday I turned on the TV when I was done working and Benjamin happened to be sitting on the couch. I turned around to shut down my lap top and heard Benjamin start smacking his lips. I figured he was hungry until I turned around and saw him pointing at a Carl's Jr. commercial for their six dollar Teriyaki burger! It was so funny that he recognized that it was food and he wanted to eat it. We actually eat at Carl's Jr. more than any other fast food place (coupons are easy to come by for Carl's Jr) and we usually share our hamburger with him in small pieces of different parts (a bite of meat, a little bread, some tomato, all of my pickles, etc) so it was interesting to see that he recognized a whole hamburger as something to eat.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to call Jonathan and have him pick up a Teriyaki Burger for me on his way home from school ;)

1 comment:
LOL! That's so funny! Addison's FINALLY learning that the signs we've been teaching her mean something. She'll do Eat when she's hungry. And she does Milk ALL the time! But whenever she does it I give her a bottle and she drinks it. She's even trying to say Milk. IT's so cute. She'll do the sign, and I'll say, "Do you want Milk Addison?" And She'll say, "Mmmmiii" or "Mic." I LOVE IT! It's so cool that she's finally really understanding! :o)
Post a Comment