
I've decided that every once in a while I'll provide a "structured" activity for Benjamin instead of letting him play freely all day. Today was my first attempt and it actually went fairly well. What I did was rub a glue stick all over a piece of white cardstock. I gave Benjamin a bunch of scraps of paper I had from my scrapbook stash and showed him how to put them on the paper and pat them down. He decided that method was too boring so he started picking up the pieces of paper and throwing them onto the big paper before patting them down. Overall I think he enjoyed it. And he only tried to eat a piece of paper once, which surprised me :) He is proud of his final art work and was very good about showing it to his dad when Jonathan got home from school. I think we'll try another activity next week sometime. I'm open to suggestions, so let me know if you have any!
Benjamin's finished project
1 comment:
that's such a cute idea...i might have to steal it. i would be interested to see how asher would do with something like that!
Post a Comment