He definitely got his mama's eyes. Those are going to be heartbreakers one day! Maybe it's a good thing we're not having a little girl next- all her friends will want to come over just to see her handsome older brother : )
Benjamin is learning to be so defiant. He's definitely testing limits. I try really hard not to laugh and encourage it, but it's too darn funny sometimes and his face is just too cute. Lately he's starting running away before, during, and after diaper changes. Like he can't sit still for one minute to get a clean bum. Whenever we say, "Benjamin- time for a clean bum" He'll look at us, smile, and run to one of two corners in the living room. Then he'll stand there and laugh at you while you say, "Benjamin come here" or "Let's get a clean bum and then you can go play." We're trying to teach him to listen to his parents, but it's too funny and his laugh is captivating. You really can't help but laugh right along with him.
The best part is when he decides he's had enough in the MIDDLE of a diaper change. So he'll flip over and run off down the hall with a bare bum hanging out from under his shirt. That's when I really start laughing and I can't even pretend to be serious. He loves it. Luckily he hasn't figured out how to take his clothes off on his own yet. Then we'd be seeing a lot more naked butt around here, I'm sure!
2 comments:
Hi Tabitha, I found your blog through Rebecca. Congratulations on the baby on the way, I've got a little girl coming in June.
Hi Tabitha! It's so good to hear from you. I had no idea you had a blog...good thing for Christa keeping us all together :) It's so nice to read up on your family. Benjamin is soo cute and congratulations on baby #2! That is so exciting. I'm glad we can stay in touch better now!
Post a Comment