As in dude, hombre, lad, gent, nino, bloke, chap . . .
Boy.
We had the ultrasound today at the doctor's office (the one we did before was at a different place that only checks gender). The technician said she was 100% sure it was a boy and not a girl. And she has been doing this for a long time (she was actually the technician who did my ultrasound with Benjamin almost 2 years ago). She said little girls don't have packages like this little boy does.
So, naturally, we're a little shocked and surprised, but still excited.
Here's the only ultrasound picture that wasn't too dark when I scanned it. This is our little boy's face

What next? The great name debate. We easily agreed on a girl name, but a boy name is another story. Hopefully he'll have a name before his first birthday :)
6 comments:
LOL! You're kidding me! That is so funny! Now I guess I know why, when I told the Doctor the Gender Ultrasound place said it was a girl, he said, "Well let's make sure nothing's grown there." Well, Boys are great too! And you have one cute little boy, so the next will be just as cute! I want another baby! I just have to keep telling myself, "Africa First!" Te he he.
Darn! I mean, baby boys are adorable, and as Benjamin can prove, you and Jonathan have that cute genetic mix down... but I was so hoping you were having a girl. Guess you'll have to shoot for a girl on #3!
oh my goodness... that's kind of crazy. a little annoying that the other place doesn't know what they are doing. but i assure you that 2 boys are so fun... well, i actually don't know that for a fact yet, seeing as how the 2nd one still just sits there, haha! that is a little disappointing to expect one thing and now you get another. i actually remember thinking that if i delivered sayer and he was actually a girl, i would have been bummed, cuz i got all pumped up for a boy.
but congrats on baby boy #2, maybe he'll be a little prankster! ;)
A boy! Wow! Congrats. That is a little bit of a surprise. well, that is still great news. Can't wait for another little jonathan running around!
That is pretty crazy news! Good thing you found out now and didn't find out when the baby came that "she" was actually a "he"! That would be a lot of pink things to return! :) Congrats though.
Tabitha, hey!! Rocky was just talking to Rebecca and found out they had a blog and they discovered, we had a blog...soooo, upon checking theirs out, I also found yours!!
you're expecting your 2nd baby??? I didn't even know you had 1. CONGRATULATIONS!!
we are expecting baby #3 (i'm so crazy) oct 12th. so I'm 13 weeks along. so far we have one girl one boy, so I guess we're pretty well prepared for this one!
I'm so excited to check out your blogs and see what you've been up to!
you look GREAT!
~jessica Jones
Post a Comment