Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pictures...

So I don't really have much to say, but I had some cute pictures of Benjamin just being a sweet little boy that I wanted to share. Despite having a stuffy nose the past two days, Benjamin has been in a great mood. He's quick to smile and laugh and we're having a lot of fun. Whenever I pull out the camera he comes right towards me and smiles when I tell him to give me a "happy face." He is such a happy baby (most of the time) and we're so glad!


"Happy Face"


Reading a book in the glider in his room


Trying on mom's hat today (Yes- it has been one of "those days" where I'm wearing a hat because my shower was 2 seconds long and I didn't have time to wash my hair and Benjamin is still in his pajamas after lunch)


Waving at the Camera (ok, so apparently yesterday was one of "those days" too because Benjamin was in his pajamas until he took a bath after dinner. At least he's not in the same pajamas today, I've been known to do that too)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute Pics Tabitha! Any ideas for names for #2?

Tabitha said...

Yes... Fisher Powell Gibson (get it?? Lake Powell!)

Ha ha ha... j/k. We can't agree. We each have a list of favorites but our lists don't match at all. Oh well, as long as he has one by his first birthday so I know what to write on the cake we'll be good! :)