Monday, May 19, 2008

We've Moved!!!

This is just a quick post to let everyone know that we moved this past weekend. We've been crazy busy obviously but somehow are getting things back to normal. We've met some neighbors and some families in our new ward and it looks like we're going to like it here. Benjamin loves having so many kids around and it's nice to have a big grassy area and playset right in front of our new apartment. The third bedroom is coming in handy too as an office/scrapbooking room. I may not be willing to give it up to the new baby in a couple months :) We'll have pictures as soon as I find the camera in some box somewhere...oh, we're having so much fun!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Sam & Janae just had both of their kids in one room! I was totally surprised, but it worked. Maybe you can do that too and then still have your extra room :)