Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Why Is Benjamin So Happy???


Because he slept from 7:15pm last night until 8:30am this morning. (With one minor wake up moment at 5 am where I gave him a bottle and he went right back to sleep).

I don't know who is happier about that- Benjamin or his parents. It was nice to sleep in until 8am this morning and then have a half hour to do whatever before he woke up and demanded attention and breakfast. Now if I could have just gotten my butt out of bed before 8, then I could have gotten a lot more done. But oh well, I'm pregnant, I need my sleep more than a clean house :)

1 comment:

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

I'm sure you guys are loving the new sleeping-in thing! We can't believe how big Benjamin is getting. Wow, he's really starting to look like a little boy and not like a toddler anymore, huh. Miss you guys.