
Benjamin is slowly warming up to Daniel. He even ventures to reach out and touch him with one finger every once in awhile. He is very fond of laying down on the floor next to him and helping me change Daniel's diapers. I'm sure I'll be guarding Daniel from many pokes and punches soon enough, so I'm enjoying this time now while I have it.
I think Benjamin is on his way to being a loving big brother. These two little boys are going to be best buddies someday soon.




And I just realized you can't see Daniel's face in any of these pictures- and that wasn't done on purpose. It's hard to get 2 kids to look at the camera at the same time :)
1 comment:
Congrats, you two! Now you need to start training Benjamin to change Daniel's diapers by himself. : ) Maybe by the time you have your next kid he'll be ready, right?
Post a Comment