Monday, August 25, 2008

Random Pictures From the Last Week

i just wanted to share a few more pictures from the past week. Benjamin is really warming up to his new brother. One of his favorite things to do is point out Daniel's nose, toes, belly, hair, etc. and then point to the corresponding parts on himself and any person within a 20 foot radius. It's rather cute.

Here I was holding Daniel and he clasped his hands together just perfectly all on his own-

And here is a cute picture of Benjamin in the bath- I promise he was smiling until the camera was brought in. I do love his serious face though.

Sleeping Daniel all clean and dressed up for Sacrament Meeting his first Sunday.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

he is so sweet! i love all that hair. he seems to have benjamin's cheeks too. they are both adorable!