Rebecca stole the words right out of my mouth! It's so true - you've got three amazing guys there, Tabitha. I'm soooo excited for you and can't wait to meet Daniel. Congratulations!!! :)
Very, very cute, and look at that HAIR!!!! Wow! Hey, he was born on Brandon and Alison's anniversary too. Congratulations to all of you. Get some rest Tabitha.
7 comments:
AH! What Handsome boys you have!
Rebecca stole the words right out of my mouth! It's so true - you've got three amazing guys there, Tabitha. I'm soooo excited for you and can't wait to meet Daniel. Congratulations!!! :)
Congrats! You guys are so awesome!! Hope that all is well!
adorable!! I am so jealous, I wish I was holding my new baby too!!
he looks a lot like his Dad!
congratulations! your baby is SOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!
Very, very cute, and look at that HAIR!!!! Wow! Hey, he was born on Brandon and Alison's anniversary too.
Congratulations to all of you. Get some rest Tabitha.
Congrats Tab! I can't wait to meet Daniel! Let me know if you ever need a babysitter. :)
Post a Comment