Wednesday, January 7, 2009

At Least One of Us Has All Their Ducks in a Row


4 comments:

S.K. said...

I can't get over that look on his face....priceless.

Christa Jeanne said...

Haha, I love it!!! Adorable. How did you do the effect with the colors? I've seen other friends do that and am dying to learn how.

Tabitha said...

Christa- I did it in photoshop. You put a black and white photo over a colored one and then put a layer mask over the b&w photo and use the brush on the areas you want the color to show through. I can walk you through it sometime if you want :)

Michelle said...

this is got to be one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. Your boys are SO cute. I hope you and your family and are doing well. I miss you not being in our ward.