Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Have One Hot Date Tonight...


Has anyone else missed this guy?

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh yes, so very much. I too went on that date last night, and we've scheduled one again for tonight!

Kaylynn said...

I feel somewhat guilty for posting on the post about Jack when there have been all these cute pics of your kids, your family, etc., but let me tell you - I opened your blog and my heart jumped. That's reason enough to post a comment, right? :)

I'm not caught up on season 6 (didn't have TV for a while - NOT by choice to miss Jack!), so we've rented them and haven't watched Redemption yet, either.

Because I am so kind (wink, wink), I compromised with Brook and re-watched seasons 1-5 since he hadn't seen them. It was so selfless of me.

Polly said...

Yes, Jack is back....
Season 2 is the best!