This morning Benjamin, Daniel, and I were sitting on the couch in the toy room reading a book about Nemo. In the middle of the story Benjamin gets off the couch, picks up a cell phone (one of our old ones that we took the battery out and gave him to play with) and started talking away. Normally I don't understand a word of what he's saying (the sounds he makes don't even usually sound like words anyway) but today I was able to make sense of what he was saying. The "conversation" basically went like this:"ah boo cah Mama."
popping sound with mouth (because that's what the fish says)
"eeeeeed Da"
Translated: "Mom Fish Read Daniel"
2 comments:
That is cute!
Nice job on the translation! :) I can't wait 'til I can figure out what Carson tries saying to us! P.S. I really like your blog background, it is very cute!
Post a Comment