Tuesday, May 20, 2008

5 Simple Pleasures

I was tagged by my friend Rebecca so here goes...

1. Feeling the new baby inside me move and wiggle and stretch. I never get tired of watching him kick and squirm.

2. Laying in bed with Jonathan while Benjamin crawls and plays over us.

3. When Benjamin puts his head on my shoulder and makes this happy sighing sound right before I put him down to sleep.

4. Singing "If you're happy and you know it..." with Benjamin and seeing him giggle whenever I come up with something new for him to do (tap your head, tickle daddy, etc)

5. "Date Night"once a week. We usually take Benjamin with us, but it is still nice to go out to eat and not have to worry about dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. Plus waiting for our food to arrive after ordering gives us a chance to just talk for a little while.

Now for my turn to tag someone- I don't even know who reads my blog so I tag the last three people who made comments... Christa (because you haven't done it yet!), Morgan, and Kaylynn. Have fun ladies!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

These are so beautiful,I feel inspired already! May I link to this post?
~Kelleigh