Friday, May 2, 2008

Baby Belly

People have been asking to see a picture of my baby belly, so here it is! This is me in all my 24 1/2 week glory! I wonder how much bigger I'm going to get in the 15 weeks left?!

This is not the greatest picture of me. I was just about to walk out the door to go to class when I remembered that I needed to take a picture of my belly. I wanted to make sure to take a picture while I was actually dressed and looking presentable :)

4 comments:

Morgan said...

oh you look so cute! only 15 weeks left, not too bad. i heard that you guys are moving. are you moving out of the ward? if you are i will be so sad. everyone is leaving. i guess we are leaving as well, but not til the end of the summer.

are you in school right now?

Tabitha said...

Thanks Morgan, I do not feel cute :) I'm sure you can relate.

We are moving in two weeks, but not staying in the ward :( I was sad about leaving, but we really need the extra space we're getting in our new place. We'll still be close though!

I'm taking one class at UVSC this summer (it's only 8 weeks long) so I can get an associates degree before having baby #2 and moving away for Jonathan's PHD program next year. That way when I finally get to start a bachelors program when Jonathan's done I won't have to do lots of GE's again. So yeah, we're crazy busy these days!

Kaylynn said...

You are so adorable! Ok, so RANDOM - Morgan's sister Whitney is my running buddy out here in CA. What a small world!
I hear Morgan's new baby is just adorable :)

Congrats on baby #2. You are such a cute prego girl!

Where do you think you will move for Jonathan's PhD program? Do you have any schools in particular you are looking at? And what is the PhD in?

Love, Kaylynn

Tabitha said...

Wow, what a small world Kaylynn! That is so funny. How did you meet Whitney? Morgan is in my ward, and yes her new baby is so cute. Her first baby is cute too!

There are only 4 schools in the US that have the program Jonathan is interested in (Theoretical Psychology). The only ones I can remember are BYU, Notre Dame, and University of West Georgia. Right now we're leaning toward Georgia, but we've got a few months before he needs to start applying and then it's a matter of seeing where he's accepted.