This is Benjamin running in and out of our patio door, while screaming or yelling or whatever you want to call his excited noises. He loves being able to go out and watch the other kids playing, but I think he loves running in and out of the open door a little more...
3 comments:
lol, one day you'll clean the glass on the sliding door and it'll be closed when he runs into it!! I just know it, lol. I think it's so cool he can go in and out. I LOVE that our back patio in screened in so I can let Thatcher do the same thing, except he likes to dig the dirt out of one of my plotted plants...time to move it!
oh and I do agree with the above post. pb&j sandwiches are DEFINITELY better eaten on a plastic picnic bench outside!! ;)
This is THE cutest picture!!! I love it!
too cute!
Post a Comment