Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm in Heaven...


We got an air conditioner today. Let me tell you, it makes the biggest difference. I'm a happy pregnant woman today.

2 comments:

Jones said...

um you crazy pregnant woman...how long did you go without air????? mine stopped working in my car and I told Rocky he might as well get rid of the car, cause I wasn't going to drive it... big and preggo during the summer months of Florida? uh I think not! lol. luckily a friend fixed it for an art trade with Rocky...saving us $800 out of pocket...I agree, air conditioning can definitely make a pregnant woman happy!!!!!!

Tabitha said...

Jessica, ur new apartment we moved into a month ago doesn't have AC. So I've only gone a month, but only the last week and a half or so it's been hot. And not really that hot, I'm just pregnant and complaining more than anyone else so Jonathan finally gave in. Crazy boy thought we'd be able to go all summer without one. Apparently he didn't remember the flip flops I wore in 6 inches of snow the winter I was pregant with Benjamin :)