Every year our sister in law does a birthday party that is a murder mystery type thing. If you've been reading my blog for at least a year you may remember
last years' party was a Clue themed experience. This year the theme was Disney Villians. Jonathan was Captain Hook and I dressed up as Cruella DeVil.

The party was a lot of fun. We had a ton of different villians from the classic Disney movies. Everyone's costumes looked awesome. The whole idea of the party was that our beloved sidekicks were kidnapped and all the villians joined together to meet and find out who was responsible. We were given different clues about other guests at different points during the evening and were instructed to question/accuse them sometime during the night.
Here we are with Kronk and Izma (Tyler and Cassidee)

It turned out that the Evil Queen from Snow White had accidently broken her mirror and since she has absolutely no power without her mirror she decided to kidnap all of our sidekicks so we would be powerless as well. That Evil Queen really is evil :)
And it turned out that it took 3 shampoos to get all the hair color out of my hair. And then I had to clean the bathtub, shower, and sink. I decided not to do that to my hair again. Mostly because of the mess, but also because it ruined my hair and I needed to deep condition it and I'm scheduled for a hair cut this week.
ANYWAY.
A fun picture of Kronk...

If you want to see more pictures, head over to Tyler and Cassidee's blog
here.
1 comment:
AWESOME! I LOVE the costumes! Those parties sound way fun! Darn evil snow white witch!
Post a Comment