Saturday, October 25, 2008

BYU vs UNLV

Ok, last post for today, I promise. I'm all caught up on the things I wanted to blog about so it will probably be a few days before I have something new to post, anyway.

Today we went to the BYU vs UNLV football game. The weather was beautiful! It was warm but not too hot and the sun was shining. Benjamin enjoyed the game- everyone is always so impressed with how well he does at the games. Most toddlers get antsy and want to get up and wander around, but Benjamin just sits and watches the game. He loves football (well, most sports) and enjoys everything that is going on around him- the crowds, the cheerleaders, the football players, the flags, the balloons, everything! It's fun to watch him.

Benjamin with Uncle Rob and Aunt Dianne-
And in case you care- it was a very close game today. We were actually down at one point, but we won 42 to 35 though so it's all good! I enjoy the close games a lot more anyway, they are so much more interesting. Jonathan disagrees though. He likes it when BYU is winning by a million points because it helps their ratings.

No comments: