Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Zoo Day

Last Thursday we went to the zoo with a couple of Benjamin's aunts and cousins. We had a good time and got some fun pictures of the animals. We were only there for about an hour and a half. Benjamin still had a low grade fever and spent most of the time in his cousin's stroller looking bored.

This is all the cousins and Aunt Dianne- Savannah, Aurora, Matthew, and Benjamin. Daniel and John were asleep in the strollers. John is only 11 days older than Daniel and his sister Aurora is 2 months older than Benjamin. Matthew is 5 and Savannah is 3.



1 comment:

Natalie said...

I hope Benjamin gets feeling better soon! It was nice to see you at the library the other day! I hope you had a nice time at the Zoo. Did you guys go on the new carousel? Well, I'm glad things are going well for you guys! :)