All the men (little and big) in our family got haircuts this morning. Benjamin did so well today, haircuts are usually a disaster with him. I guess the Nintendo DS was a great distraction.
Daniel was obviously just a cute little charming boy. He was wiggly, but didn't fuss. He loved the clippers. Here are his after shots at home. I can't believe how blond his hair looks.


In case you forgot what Daniel looked like before (as if you couldn't scroll down through the other posts to see) this picture was taken last night:
2 comments:
love the hair cut ! Daniel looks so handsome !
LOL! Tabitha, when I was looking at the pictures from the post right before this (I've been catching up on blogs) I thought, "Wow, he needs a Haircut already!" We still haven't given Addison one...although she does need one now. But then you posted this post. I thought it was funny.
Post a Comment