Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rex Lee Run


I did a 5K on March 14th with some friends from church. We walked/jogged the whole way and all 3 of us finished in 44 minutes. Not a bad time considering none of us trained and Cynthia is actually pregnant. I'm planning on actually RUNNING a 5K in June. I joined 24 Hour Fitness the first week of March and enjoy getting a workout there a few times a week.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So, does 24 hour fitness have a daycare?? Congrats on the 5K. I am going to do one in Nov. if all goes to plan!!! Have fun training!

Tabitha said...

They do have a day care, but I've only used it once since Jonathan's been able to be home at night when I go. But Benjamin really enjoyed playing there and Daniel did well too so I'll probably be using it a lot more often. The gym is a lot less crowded in the middle of the day than it is in the evenings.